Fix Me Package
The "Fix Me Package" is just what is needed to get you back to normal without the use of prescribed medicine by a doctor, which can be very toxic to the body. It is a fact that Holistic Medicine has been practiced by the Far East for centuries and proved to be very effective in the healing process of the body.
1. Our "Herbal Treatment" offers a concentrated blend of natural teas from roots and leaves. Bringing holistic healing from the earth through natural elements. We have various herbal teas that aid and assist in cleansing toxic substances from your body; leaving you and your body feeling alive and rejuvenated.
2. Our "Detox Treatment" assist body in its own natural healing system. Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood. We do this mainly by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. Naturally, the body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin. However, when this system is compromised, impurities aren't properly filtered and every cell in the body is adversely affected. A "Youmans Touch Wellness Detox Program" can help your body's natural cleaning process.
Here are some of the benefits of starting a Youmans Touch Wellness Detox Program:
1) Resting the organs through fasting;
2) Stimulatingthe liver to drive toxins from the body;
3) Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys and skin:
4) Improving circulationof the blood; and
5) Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
"Detoxification works because it addresses the needs of individual cells, the smallest units of human life."
3. Our "Reflexology Therapy" is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears.
Our reflexology practitioner knows that these areas and reflex points correspond to different body organs and systems, and that pressing them has a beneficial effect on the organs and person's general health. For example, reflexology holds a specific spot in the arch of the foot that corresponds to the bladder point. So when our reflexology practitioner uses thumbs or fingers to apply appropriate pressure to this area, it affects bladder functioning. This is likewise for other areas in the foot to organs in the body. Reflexology is growing increasingly popular across the United States, Europe, and Asia as both a complement to toxic treatments and as a preventive measure.
4. Our "Ultrasound Therapy" is a treatment modality used by physical therapists or occupational therapists to treat pain conditions, and to promote tissue healing. While ultrasound therapy is not effective for all chronic pain conditions, it may help reduce your pain if you have any of the following:
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Pain caused by scar tissue
Phantom limb pain
Sprains and strains
There are two main types of ultrasound therapy:
Thermal Ultrasound Therapy. Thermal ultrasound therapy uses a more continuous transmission of sound waves. The sound waves cause microscopic vibrations in the deep tissue molecules, increasing heat and friction. The warming effect encourages healing in the soft tissues by increasing the metabolism at the level of the tissue cells.
Mechanical Ultrasound Therapy. Mechanical ultrasound therapy uses pulses of sound waves to penetrate tissues. While this still has a minor warming effect on the tissues, it also causes expansion and contraction in the tiny gas bubbles of the soft tissues. This helps to decrease the inflammatory response, reducing tissue swelling and thus decreasing pain.
The Youmans Touch Wellness "Ultrasound Therapy" offers a holistic way to approach pain therapy without the use of toxic pain medication.
5. Our "Light Therapy" uses infrared light emitting diodes (LEDs) to direct a powerful stream of warm, therapeutic light deep into tissues, increasing circulation to target areas and relieving aches, pains and stiffness in muscles and joints. The Youmans Touch Wellness "Light Therapy" increases blood flow to sore tissues so you can enjoy the freedom, comfort and flexibility you once had! We also offer colors of light to address personal needs besides pain, inflamation, and stiffness. For example, for constipation our "Color Light Therapy" is used to address problems that may cause constipation. Light therapy directed at the skin is also used to treat acne vulgaris, eczema, neonatal jaundice, and much much more.
Make an appointment today, and begin your "Fix Me"
healing process today.